- The appearance of some reports was improved, label text was fixed and sizing issues were solved.
- The report definition files where put into the install package in order to avoid that write permissions are required for reports folder at runtime.
- Fixed: LogOnLogOff report shows inaccurate information if no additional parameters in the logs are available.
- Fixed: The EventID "contains" Filter does not work correct in some cases.
- Fixed: NeedleInAHaystack data was not reset after a run. This could lead to incorrect count information displayed.
- Fixed: "Order by" selection box does not work properly for the NeedleInAHaystack report.
- Fixed: Using UserActivity based on text files was not processed properly.
- Fixed: SystemStatus report does not work properly with text files in some cases.
- Job Manager Configuration
- The button for "Save & Close" was too small to display the text correctly. Now it fits.
- Fixed: If the close button was clicked a notification comes up telling that the settings have been changed
even if you previously clicked the save button.
- Each time you want to schedule a newly savedReport clicking the "Save" button more than one time, the report was added
to the database as often as the save button was clicked. This caused an exception the next time opening Job Manager Configuration.
This has been fixed now.
- Data Source Wizard
- Adding a text file to the data source collection with a path which does not exist was
rejected in any case. Now the user is asked if the path should still be used regardless if it exist or not.
It is possible that the program which writes the logs (or even the user) will create this path in the future.
- Format Wizard
- Move more than two semantic objects caused an exception. This is fixed now.
- Database Scripts
- Fixed a bug in the MySQL scripts, which added columns of an inaccurate type.
- License verification
- In some cases the key for version 3 modules did not work. This is fixed now.